- This event has passed.
Salary Negotiation Workshop (online)
November 16, 2022 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Understanding the fundamentals of compensation in tech
- How to get over your fears of negotiating
- How to decide which company/offer is right for you
- How to negotiate without counter offers and without knowing “market value”
- How to respond to push back from recruiters and other tactics
- How to avoid having an offer rescinded
- How to negotiate deadline of an offer
- Walking through a timeline of the negotiation process for a new offer
About the speaker:
Annie Murray is a Lead Negotiator at Rora where she helps professionals negotiate more confidently. Prior to this, she was a recruiter at Amazon for their Loss Prevention positions within fulfillment centers, and she also was a recruiter at Microsoft in the University Recruiting department. In her time as a negotiator, she has helped people get millions of dollars in increases in their offers, working with all job titles from Project Management to Commercial Counsel to Virtual Artist.
This event is sponsored by UNC’s Graduate Business & Consulting Club.