CIRTL Advisory Group
Professional Development convenes a CIRTL advisory group, comprised of leadership from The Graduate School, the University, and of graduate students.
- Beth Mayer-Davis, Ph.D.
- Dean, The Graduate School, CIRTL administrator
- Brian Rybarczyk, Ph.D.
- Associate Dean, The Graduate School, CIRTL co-administrator
- Stephanie Schmitt, Ph.D. Associate Dean, The Graduate School
- Vanessa Doriott Anderson, Ph.D. Assistant Dean, The Graduate School
- Kaili Boyes, Graduate student, biomedical engineering
- Erin Davenport
- Graduate student, Sociology
- Grace Hamilton, Ph.D.
- SPIRE postdoctoral scholar; Biology
- Kelly Hogan, Ph.D.
- Associate Dean of Instructional Innovation; Teaching Professor in Biology
- Beka Layton, Ph.D. Director; Graduate education, UNC School of Medicine
- John Lin, Graduate student, bioinformatics and computational biology
- Chad Lloyd
- Graduate student; Earth, Marine, and Environmental Sciences
- Viji Sathy, Ph.D.
- Professor of the practice, Psychology and Neuroscience
- Associate Dean for Evaluation and Assessment
- Marissa Stewart, Ph.D. Center for Faculty Excellence
- Jessica Soldavini, Ph.D.
- Assistant professor, Nutrition