- This event has passed.
Tips and Tricks Using MSWord to Format Your Dissertation – PC users
March 15, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
In this hands-on workshop (bring your laptop) you will learn
- the nitty gritty of UNC’s formatting guidelines
- how to create a table of contents with page numbers that update automatically
- how to create automatically updating lists of table and figures
- how to change the page orientation of isolated pages within a document
- how to manipulate page numbering so you get the outcome YOU want
- other tips and tricks to make the dissertation writing process a little easier
To get the most out of this workshop, please bring a laptop computer running MS Word.
Facilitator: Dr. Patrick Brandt, Director of Science, Training, and Diversity